Hearing, Education, Advocacy, Research, Support
HEARS strategies are to:
- Conduct informational meetings on hearing issues and state-of-the-art equipment,
- Publish articles on hearing related issues in the Oakmont News
- Maintain an email address list and distribute information on hearing issues.
- Convince Oakmont meeting and activity leaders to achieve healthy hearing environments
- Advocate for improved OVA facilities and services including audio systems, room acoustics, and arrangement
HEARS leadership: John Taylor, Carol Haggerty, Arlene O¹Rourke, Kate Jones, Tom Cooke, Max Fenson
In general, meetings are held quarterly.
To get on the email distribution list for announcements and information, please email Carol Haggerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.