The primary purpose of the Oakmont Community Foundation is to provide a way for the residents to recognize and contribute to the initiation and improvement of Oakmont educational and other activities which benefit the Oakmont Community.
Your tax deductible contribution can underwrite dozens of clubs and activities. Here are a few…
- Future Concerts
- Lifelong Learning Grants
- Computer Learning Center
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Oakmont Health Initiative
Do you have a special Oakmont Interest? Contact us…your contribution could make it happen!
For more information, please visit oakmontcommunityfoundation.com. On our site is information about the foundation and all the forms you may want to request a grant or to donate.
Also, a packet of information is available in the OVA office or by contacting one of our Directors
- Susan Millar, President – 537-1995
- Tony Lachowicz, Vice President – 888-1430
- Bob Chapman, Treasurer – 538-5220
- Paul Heidenreich, Publicity – 206-604-9018
- Pat Clothier, Founding Member – 538-2549
- Bob Giddings (Director Emeritus)
- Pat Amedeo (Director Emeritus)