OAKMONT VILLAGE ASSOCIATION
Administrative Assistant – Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Reception
Reports to OVA Office Manager and Association Manager
- Customer Assistance at OVA Office Counter.
- Greet and assist residents; answer phones & resident questions; handout facility literature.
- Present 30–40-minute New Member Orientation, create and issue access card(s).
- Issue guest access cards: assist residents with questions they have pertaining to guests.
- Process and maintain all OVA payables bi-monthly, interface with CFM Account Manager to generate checks, interface with OVA staff and treasurer to troubleshoot questioned invoices.
- Cross-train new employees regarding all office counter service, including instruction on use of Asyst accounting & scheduling software applications.
- Keep new resident packets assembled and stocked, coordinate replies to computer and telephone inquiries from potential residents, coordinate tours.
- Maintain all telephone directory sheets interface with CFM and OAS for inclusion in database.
- Maintain Confidential Survey files; request forms from residents as needed; interface with Financial Management Service Provider (CFM).
- Maintain registry of owners from county Assessor’s records (if applicable).
- Assist Association Manager in ensuring Membership compliance with respect to age- related restrictions, number of residents (for tracking) Accounts Receivable.
- Receive and organize all Oakmont telephone directory changes and updates.
- Assist Residents, as requested to complete account updates.
- Record all changes and updates to directory.
- Manage all Office Supply orders for Admin & Maintenance Staff.
- Maintain/ update Asyst resident account records from docs received from residents, property managers/ real estate agents & other third parties.
- Prepare ads for facility bulletin board, post weekly, cull old adds after 30 days and maintain bulletin board in current, neat fashion.
- Keep all resident handouts on lobby wall and behind counter for clubs, facility use information, community maps, facility diagrams, etc. stocked and in good condition.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.