Canine Club “Members Only” Special Event
• All Canine Club members, did you RSVP for Club Member Appreciation Party, Thursday, October 13th at Wild Oak Saddle Club. Invitations with details went out to your email in-box.
Mark your calendars for next Sonoma County Animal Services Adoption Event, Saturday, November 12th, 11AM – 1PM on the Berger Lawn.
• Last month’s event was such a momentous success, with 7 dogs adopted, a repeat is scheduled in November. Meanwhile, Animal Services is looking for an assist with some needed items:
*Blankets (no filling and no sheets)
*Large, Plush Toys
*Milo’s Kitchen Treats
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pickup and delivery to the Shelter, if you can help.
What’s Happening at the Dog Park
Located on Stone Bridge Rd (behind the Community Garden), Happy Tails Dog Park is open to all Oakmont residents from sunrise to sunset. Woofers Yappy Hour Dog Walks Walks, approximately one to two miles round trip, start at 10:00 a.m. Walks are informal; go at your own pace. Remember to bring water for yourself and your pup and wear comfortable walking shoes. All Oakmont residents are welcome
Date: Monday October 10, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Where: East Rec Parking area
Date: Friday October 28, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Where: So. End Burger Lawn
“Weiner dogs“ playdate on Saturday, October 28, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Small Dog Hour continues Every Sunday and Wednesday, 3 – 4 PM.
• Big Dog Play Date (any breed over 35 lbs.) is scheduled for December 3rd.
• Doggy Docents still needed at the dog park to help newcomers and help keep park clean. Do you have a spare
hour per week to Volunteer your time? Please contact email@example.com.
Canine Club website: https://www.oakmontcanineclub.org