Starts in Oakmont on Friday, June 7, 2019
Things your mother never told you about the world’s greatest card game:
1. Bridge can be enjoyed by rank novices as well as world champions.
2. Most of us ‘learned’ bridge in fits and starts. How to put it all together from the ground up.
3. Let go of the need to be perfect and make bridge about collaborating with your partner. If you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right!
4. You’ll flourish at bridge if you trust your gut.
5. You needn’t be a math whiz, but a honed sense of humor will do wonders!
An all-new beginning bridge class starts Friday, June 7, 2017 — six consecutive weeks series Friday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am through July 12th in the Card Room at the Central Activity Center.
Come one, come all! Even if you’ve played for 50 years, we promise you’ll develop a more thorough understanding leading to a deeper enjoyment of the game.
The class will include “how to come into the 21st Century” for those who learned bridge the ‘old’ way, and want to be updated on some of the new techniques that have become standard.
Cost for the class is $95 (includes text). If you’ve taken THIS class from Kate before, attend for $5 per class.
I have taught bridge in the Santa Rosa area for over fifteen years. I am an ACBL-certified instructor, director, and Gold Life Master. Zero intimidation is guaranteed. We never forget that bridge is about PLAY!
All players and levels are welcome, with or without a partner. Advance registration isn’t required, but a text, call or email would be appreciated if you expect to attend. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments or requests at email@example.com or (707) 545-3664.