- Randi Hulce
Mark Your Calendar
• At our next club meeting, March 22nd 4pm -6pm West Rec, our guest speaker will be Nancy King from the organization Pets Lifeline. She will share some interesting details about their foster care program. If you have ever thought about taking care of a pup in need for just a temporary time, until a home can be found, this is a meeting you may want to attend.
Also, it has been several years since Oakmont has had a dog show and the club is hoping to make it a bi-annual or annual event starting this June. More details will be coming about categories and how to enter your pup; but for now just pencil in the June 1st date on your calendar.
Important Notice To All Dog Owners
• Are you picking up after your dog? Please be respectful of all Oakmont property owners and ALWAYS clean up if your dog leaves a deposit. Your dog does not know the rules but you do! Help your fur baby to be a good neighbor and to keep our community healthy and happy.
Update On The Dog Park
• Committee continues to be busy. What’s happened so far?
* Survey work has been completed
> Design work and final cost estimates are in progress
> Permit application and construction activities not started.
After application is made it is expected that the City of Santa Rosa permitting process will take 30+ days.
If all goes as planned we are hoping to be dedicating the new dog park this summer!
We will keep you informed as things proceed.
You Can Join The Canine Club Anytime – But Best Value Is Early In The Year.
• Membership forms are always available in the Canine Club folder at the OVA office or download from our website www.oakmontcanineclub.org. Membership for 2019 is $12 for individual or $20 for a household. You may leave your check, or new member application, in the Canine Club folder in the OVA office. Need to contact us? Contact info for all Canine Club Board Members is also always available on our website. Woof!