How is the economy doing in early 2022? Has inflation changed your habits? And much more. Join the discussion with the InvestOAK
The goal of InvestOAK is to advance members’ knowledge and understanding of investment options and strategies for retirement. Membership experience ranges all the way from investment novice through those who have had a professional career in the financial world. There is no actual monetary aspect to the club’s activities.
The InvestOak club meeting will typically feature a new investment topic each month, a Market Update and discussion with your participation encouraged. If you have a topic of interest or if deeper involvement in Club activities is appealing please mention it. Some topics in the queue are Stock Technical Analysis, Trends Cycles Commodities and Stock Rotation, Tax Efficiency, Death & Wealth Transfer and more.
The Feb. meeting of InvestOak club will discuss key topics indicated below. Open discussion is encouraged.
• Summary review of one of the greatest years in US stock market history – 2021
• How is the economy doing in early 2022?
• Has inflation caused you to change your buying habits?
• What about Cryptocurrency? Is it better than Gold?
• Projections for 2022 stock market:
– will the Fed’s actions affect the market?
– will enhanced regulations hamper the markets
– will Russia or China upset the markets
– will $100 oil and $6/gal gasoline interest you in buying an Electric Vehicle?
Oakmont residents are invited to attend the next regular meeting which is Friday, Feb 18, 2022, 10:00am to 11:30am, venue to be announced (Room B, Central Activities Center unless conditions prohibit the in-person group conditions).
For the rest of the year InvestOAK meetings will be held on the third Friday of the month. Members can expect an email notice in the days preceding the meeting. For further information or to join the distribution list for meeting notices contact leonard.grosso @ yahoo.com.