How To Sign Up
Click This Link To Sign Up:
Or scan this QR code to visit the MHealthSystem link:
The online sign up form will provide you with a downloadable / printable copy of of the pre-filled consent form, and will email to you a confirmation with the time and date of your appointment.
If you are unable to print the pre-filled consent form provided through the online sign up form, then print the consent form with the link below, fill it out by hand, and bring it with you to the clinic:
Click Here For A Printable / Downloadable Copy Of The Consent Form
Safeway is happy to partner Oakmont Village to service a Flu Vaccine clinic for the fall of 2022.
Important Reminders For All Participants
- Complete and bring printed copy of consent form (Click Here)
- We will also bring forms to the clinic
- Bring medical, prescription and/or Medicare part B card to vaccine appointment
- Wear a short sleeve if possible
Please contact us at least 48-72 hours prior to the clinic with any deviations from the details above.
Date/Time of Clinic
- September 7, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- September 23, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- October 21, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Tentative)
6633 Oakmont Drive
Santa Rosa, CA, 95409
- Flu (regular and senior formulation)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 20 and Pneumovax 23)
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit
Flu: please refer to Who Needs a Flu Vaccine | CDC
Pneumonia: Pneumococcal Vaccination: Who and When to Vaccinate | CDC
Safeway will bill participants health plan for the vaccine(s)
IMPORTANT: Please remind all participants to bring their medical and prescription card to clinic.
Flu vaccine: Safeway will not be able to bill Kaiser for their members vaccines except for COVID-19. Kaiser members must go to Kaiser to get their vaccinations for free. The cost of the flu vaccine for people not insured or covered is $40 for Regular flu vaccine and $70 for senior dose flu vaccine
Pneumonia vaccine: There may be a copay associated with the pneumonia vaccine. Eligibility and copay will be determined at point of service