Find out about the Hiking Club, it’s history and hike descriptions. Membership is not required to go on hikes but it is encouraged. The hikes are every Thursday morning and are a great way to explore parks in Sonoma and Marin County, enjoy the beautiful nature we are blessed with and get to know people. Thanks to web designer Jeff Zalles, the Oakmont Hiking Club has a beautiful new website. Same web address, just a lot more curb appeal and functionality.
• Learn about the club
• See upcoming hike descriptions and special events
• Join the club online and pay annual $15.00 membership dues (includes the potluck and summer picnic)
Members can log in and:
• Post hiking pictures and comments on the forum
• Pay 2022 dues of $15.00 online
• RSVP for the potluck and upcoming events
• See who is going on the hikes
• Find links to nearby hiking areas
Save the Date – Saturday, January 8th 5:00 PM
Our annual potluck is at the Berger. Join the club or renew 2022 dues of $15.00 now and it
includes the cost of the potluck as well as the summer picnic.