Open Play: everyday 9:30 – 11:30 am
• Paddle up by skill level: Novice, Intermediate or Advanced
• Players should play in their self-assessed level the majority of the time but may elect to play up or down one level to fill a court, to challenge themselves or help out some new players.
• The first level to have four paddles up takes the next open court. (However, for example, there are two paddles up at Novice and two paddles up at Intermediate and a court becomes available, the four could agree to play together and take a court.)
• Courts can be used by all levels (EXCEPTION when courts #1 and #4 are scheduled for Orientation, Mentoring or Lessons).
• After you have completed your game, you must leave the court if any paddles, at any level, are up. (For example, there are two paddles up at Novice; you were playing with an Intermediate group when you exit the court. Two of you may choose to make up a foursome with those that have paddled up or you may paddle up and wait for others at your skill level).
• Those wanting to drill may do so –however- there is a 15-minute time limit.
• Players not actively participating in a game MUST LEAVE THE COURT.
Outside of Open Play: 8 am – 9:30 am & 11:30 am – 7 pm
• It is up to the individual group(s) to decide to include walk-ons in their play.
• If the courts fill up and people are waiting, you must give up your court at the end of the game (Including groups).
• Unlike Open Play, groups may continue to play together when the next court opens up.
New Player Orientation (Tuesdays 9:00 – 10:00)
Arrangements can be made by contacting Nancy Lande at 978-2998 to schedule a session.
Demo loaner paddles are available by contacting Doc Savarese at 349-90965.
If you know of someone in need of a card to cheer them up or for condolences, please contact Helen Selenati at 595-3413.