Due to the summer children’s hours at the central pool, our pool monitors will be returning for weekends to ensure capacity is maintained and rules are followed. Please be mindful that the hours are 12-4 daily.
- Children must be potty trained with no swim diapers
- No children under 18 in the spa
- No food or drinks (water is ok)
- No large floatation devices
- No running, jumping, or diving.
We greatly appreciate your following these and the other posted rules and pool policy.
Please note that if you wish to swim during the afternoons without children, the west pool is a beautiful alternative.