Wednesday, March 9, 9:30 to 11:15 a.m.
Berger Parking Lot
After several reported cases of Covid-19 following the Feb. 25 event at the Berger Center, Sonoma County’s mobile response team will set up a testing site in the Berger Center parking lot March 9.
The testing is specifically for the following, regardless of vaccination status:
- Anyone who attended the Feb. 25 Eagles Cover Band event at the Berger
- Anyone who has been in contact with an attendee of the event or someone who tested positive for Covid-19
- Anyone with symptoms
This is a PCR test, not a rapid test. The mobile team members will instruct you on how to do the self-administered at the site. Your sample will be collected there and sent to a lab. You will be notified of the results in 1 to 2 days.
If self-testing at home, please return positive results for COVID-19 to Sonoma County via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symptoms may include any of the following
- Fever or chills.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Muscle or body aches.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- Sore throat.
- Congestion or runny nose.
- Nausea or vomiting.
Please read the documents linked below for more information on what you need to know about COVID-19: