- Carolita Carr
Well, you can buy one really nice bottle of wine! Or, perhaps dinner for two at a nice restaurant suits you better? You might be able to rent a car for a few days.
Or, if you use $10 to join the Oakmont Boomers Club now, you can use the remaining $100 to buy …
* Admission to “Big Fun on the Bayou,” our February Mardi Gras party, AND
* Admission to our March Sock Hop event, where we’ll dress up and dance to a fun playlist of songs from the 50s, AND
* Admission to TWO concert events featuring tributes to Fleetwood Mac and Billy Joel, AND
* Admission to a December Holiday member appreciation event featuring a dinner of sandwiches and more, AND
* Admission to FOUR live band concerts, including Seventh Sons in May, Captain Paisley in June, Decades in August, and, topping it all off, the return to Oakmont of the best Beatles tribute band we’ve seen, The Sun Kings in October!
How can this be??? How can you get so much for so little? ONLY with the Oakmont Boomers Club. Join TODAY! You can do this online at our website oakmontboomers.org or drop a check, made out to Oakmont Boomers, into our folder in the OVA office.
2019 Calendar of Events
(clip and save)
February 23 Mardi Gras with Pure Energy
March 21 Sock Hop Play List
April 18 Concert with Fleetwood Mask
May 17 Dance with Seventh Sons
June 15 Dance with Captain Paisley
August 17 Dance with Decades Band
September 19 Concert with Joel the Band
October 19 Dance with the Sun Kings
November 21 Trivia Night
December 12 Holiday Party