To see this information in a pdf file you can download and print, click here
To increase beauty, you may need to adopt a different style
It Might Seem Overwhelming – OVA Can Help
- Schedule an Assessment
- Fill out the following form: https://oakmontvillage.com/article/firewise-assessment-request/
- Alternatively you may send an email with your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com or call the OVA Office at 707-539-1611.
- Create a 3-5 year plan
- Focus on the most dangerous areas first and make a plan for the rest.
- Keep making progress.
- Ask for Help or Volunteer to Help Others
- Ask your neighbors and the OVA for help if you need it. Volunteer to help your neighbors. We can do this together.
|Ann Baker Landscape Architect||707-772-5062|
|Susie Dowd Markarian Landscape||707-537-0508|
|April Owens Design||707-634-6192|
|Ellie Insley-Landscape Architect||707-363-9635|
|June King- Landmark Landscape Co.||707-996-6999|
|Lori Cagwin-Landscape Architect||707-363-9635|
|John Day- Day Tree Service (& juniper removal/hauling)||707-586-8733|
|Sonoma Master Gardeners:||http://sonomamg.ucanr.edu/Firewise_Landscaping/|
DISCLAIMER: The Association does not endorse or recommend any of the services identified, nor does it claim this list is complete. The Association takes no position as to the suitability of any identified services, nor does the Association take a position as to alternative services not identified. The Association advises that professional advice as to these services should be sought where necessary. Accordingly, the Association is not liable for any claims, issues, or damages associated with the utilization of any of the services identified or negligence of any service providers.