A valid OVA key-card number is required to complete registration.
- In the form below first enter the first 7 numbers on the back of your OVA keycard OR you may enter your “Unit Number”.
Your Unit Number is a 10 digit number that starts with 1370, (example: 13701-234-56), and will generally be found on the monthly billing statement received from OVA/Condominium Financial Management. Though our video suggests using the keycard, entering your Unit Number will allow us to approve your account faster for the time being.
- Next enter your email address.
- Enter your chosen password 2 times.
The second time is to make sure there are no typos. Try to use something you have not used for other online accounts.
By selecting the corresponding check boxes.
- Click Sign Up
- Your request to create an account will then be submitted for review.
Please allow 24 hours for submissions made Monday through Thursday, requests made Friday through Sunday may take longer.*
- Once your account is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
Please make sure to check your spam for the confirmation email, if you do not find it in your inbox.
- Once your account is created, please login at OakmontVillage.com/login
*Account requests are reviewed Monday through Friday.
Creating Your Account:
Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be approved.