Creating Your Account:
Please allow up to 1 week for OVA Vendor account applications to be approved.
Video Explanation Below.
Creating an OVA Vendor account will grant sign you up for emails from OVA, but you will only be able to open and view news articles and the e-blast. Agendas, minutes and other admin and governance materials are only available for members and residents of OVA.
If You’re Having Trouble, Please Watch This Video, It Is Only 2 Minutes:
Click For More
A valid OVA key-card number is required to complete registration.
- In the form below first enter the first 7 numbers on the back of your OVA keycard.
- Next enter your email address.
- Enter your chosen password 2 times.
The second time is to make sure there are no typos. Try to use something you have not used for other online accounts.
By selecting the corresponding check boxes.
- Click Sign Up
- Your request to create an account will then be submitted for review.
Please allow 24 hours for submissions made Monday through Thursday, requests made Friday through Sunday may take longer.*
- Once your account is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
Please make sure to check your spam for the confirmation email, if you do not find it in your inbox.
- Once your account is created, please login at OakmontVillage.com/login
*Account requests are reviewed Monday through Friday.